On Friday the 17th of November; I was proud to attend the Community Achievement Awards Gala Presentation Dinner.
I was presented as a Nominee in the inaugural Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award by Hon Zoe Bettison MP, Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion.
The Awards were hosted by Jessica Adamson, Seven News Weekend Presenter; 480 guests gathered from across the State, to celebrate South Australia’s high achievers and community contributors.
Although I was not an overall winner, I am still extremely proud to have been nominated for such an award; especially considering stereotypically Real Estate Agents do not have a wonderful track record in the field of Customer Service.
I want to help our industry become a recognised profession, where our colleagues are known for their profound customer service and morals and Real Estate Professionals are seen in a positive light and regularly up for awards such as the Community Achievement Awards.
Congratulations to the ten category winners:
• Caitlin Byrt of Westbourne Park – Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
• Barunga Village of Port Broughton – Dementia Australia Dementia Care Excellence Award
• Blinman Heritage Mine – Caravan & Camping Industries Association of SA Tourism Award
• Christine Flynn of Plympton – Carers SA Carer Achievement Award
• The Postnatal Project of Port Lincoln – Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
• Tailem Bend Football Club – Jones Harley Toole Community Road Safety Award
• Helping Hand Aged Care Inc of Tranmere – Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
• WCYCS Partnership with Mentally Fit Eyre Peninsula of Port Lincoln – Flinders Foundation Leadership and Innovation in Health Award
• Tyson Grubb – Instrument Choice of Dry Creek – Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
• Ruby’s Advisory Group of Adelaide – TAFE SA Connecting Communities Award
I am also honoured to announce that only a couple of weeks after these awards, I then went on to receive at the Ray White SA/NT 6 monthly awards an award for Excellence in Customer Service April 2017-September 2017.