- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED
Built in 1979 and sitting on approximately 557sqm of prime Klemzig land, this solid double brick home is ready for it's new family to transform it into their own. Amazingly maintained, this home offers an opportunity worth investing in. Yes, you will all say it requires an update, so why not take control and style it to your desires.
The location is highly sought after and the rate at which properties are turning over in the surrounding area you better not hesitate in viewing this one.
Some features of this home include:
- Large Master bedroom with built-in robe and fan
- Bedroom 2 with fan and built-in robe
- Open kitchen and dining
- Formal lounge
- Versatile studio or convert back to garage
- Large bathroom
- Separate w/c
- Separate good size laundry
- Good storage options throughout the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Instantaneous gas hot water and gas cooktop
- Great security features
- Great low maintenance garden and secure back yard with verandah for entertaining
This home has been maintained beautifully by the same owners since it was built with great pride and care. Within walking distance to the outstanding Linear Park, Klemzig O-bahn Interchange, schools, multiple shopping precincts only minutes drive away, this is a very worthy home to view.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.