"The Path to the Magical Fig Tree"
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING MONDAY 8TH JANUARY 2018
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED
"Through the gum trees and just down Roan Lane, enter gate number 5 for the whole family to be entertained. This magnificent farm is quaint, but not too small, with plenty of room for 2 legged and 4 legged family members and should satisfy all. But the surprise we love most can be found by taking a short stroll, past the house, through the apple orchard, follow the path beyond the old oak tress, until you come to the fence, and you shall see what appears to be just a fig tree. Climb through the fence and take a look again, for if one does not believe, close your eyes, breath in the country air, open, take a few more steps with all to be revealed under the Magical Fig Tree"
Ray White North Adelaide is honoured to be able to present this sensationally, delightful property for sale. 5 Roan Lane sits on approximately 4.04 hectares and has been established with love, pride and extreme consideration by the same family over time. Located just on the outskirts of the humble town of Kangarilla and only a short drive to shops, schools and public transport, this is the ultimate piece of paradise not so far from the city.
The large 4 bedroom return verandah homestead accommodates the entire family comfortably with living spaces for all. Some features of this lovely home are:
- Large master bedroom with wall to wall, floor to ceiling built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 large with built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 and 4 good sizes and located conveniently to the bathroom and 2nd w/c
- Country kitchen with modern appliances and brilliant storage options
- Open kitchen/dining/lounge with access opening onto the brilliant surround verandah
- Family lounge with central wood combustion fire for those chilly winter nights and access to cellar
- Formal dining and formal lounge with fire place over looking your own piece of quaint farming paradise
- Cellar or husbands retreat with bar and 600 bottle wine rack
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning for further living comfort
- Well positioned laundry and second separate w/c
Some of the brilliant features around the farm:
- 2 x 22,000L (approx) rainwater tanks connected to house
- Working bore for stock and domestic use
- Garage and workshop plus attached carport
- 8 horse shelters and yards, 2 stables and feed shed
- Wood shed
- 5 fenced paddocks
- Beautiful maintained house yard and garden
- 3 Phase power to property
This property has also been recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) for features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community and offer the opportunity to the lucky family living in it to reduce their running costs significantly if they utilise it correctly.
So there are no excuses to why you would not want to come and visit this magnificent property, if only for the adventure to the Magical Fig Tree.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces