A Rare Opportunity Awaits
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in one of Adelaide's hottest and most popular growing precincts, Bowden, the standard attraction to the area is the location and proximity to North Adelaide/City, yet this may not be the case for this outstanding home. When purchasing this home, the vendors recognised the opportunity with the brilliant design, features and characteristics that future investors would desire.
Rare for the area, this home is Torrens Titled (Build approx 2014), sitting on a corner allotment of 111sqm (approximately), has been designed and now recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) for its features that make it healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community and offer the opportunity to the occupant to reduce their running costs significantly.
With a soft industrial style, 16 Seventh Street welcomes you immediately upon entry through the front gate, with the option of immediately retreating to the gorgeous private front terrace with established lemon tree, or embarking through the polished concrete entrance hall to the sensational light filled living. Unlike other homes in the area, this home has not one, but two outstanding entertaining terraces, plus two wrap around balconies and a sensational double dove-tailed garage, styled and designed so that it can be utlised to further entertain guests. The design of this home has sensational malleability allowing the owner options to utilise all living spaces however they desire.
Features to consider:
- Master bedroom with private wrap round balcony, floor to ceiling built-in robe and beautifully appointed private ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Sensational light filled open living, dining and kitchen with access to front wrap around balcony and large back entertaining terrace
- Main entertaining decked terrace extending from kitchen complete with gas connection for outdoor kitchen and full sized rotating deck umbrella
- Kitchen complete with gas cooking, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, plus outstanding storage options
- Lounge with front wrap round balcony access, plus further entertainment unit storage.
- 2nd bedroom/study with front decked terrace access, plus movable wall storage
- 3rd bedroom with built-in robe plus outside back patio access creating a personal outdoor living space
- Separate laundry
- 2nd bathroom complete with vanity, shower and 2nd w/c with equal quality finishes to the master ensuite
- Doubled glazed industrial doors throughout
- Upgraded water efficient fixtures and fittings throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Ceiling fans throughout entire home to circulate air and assist with cross ventilation and the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Remote video-intercom secure gate
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
And all of this plus more situated only minutes walk from the sensational Plant 4 Bowden, Adelaide Oval, Aquatic and Entertainment Centre for the ideal inner-city living. Located to a wide selection of shops, public transport, restaurants, bars and an abundance of play grounds and parks, but the challenge is finding another outstanding Torrens Titled home like this in the area.
For further information please call Rachel Lawrie 0428 882 864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.