Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ripper Investment or Sensational Home
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED
An incredible home or investment property - comfortable, holiday feel!
This incredible community titled home welcomes you immediately with its relaxed outdoor entertaining and light filled indoor living. Located in the beautiful area of Woodville, just a stones throw from the city and close by to local transport, cafes and restaurants and shopping centres for your convenience.
This home has been recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) for features that make is healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community, offering the opportunity to the occupant to reduce their running costs if they utilise the home correctly.
Below are just a few more additional characteristics of this sensational home:
- 2 bedrooms main with built-in robe and private balcony
- Main bathroom upstairs with separate shower, bath and w/c
- Open plan living and dining with floating floors and split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances and built-in wine racks
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning for upstairs
- Rear enclosed sitting room with reverse cycle split system opening onto outside BBQ area
- Separate laundry and powder room with additional w/c
- Front landscaped retreat / outdoor entertaining area
- Secure garage for 1 car with automatic roller door
- Located in a quiet group, set back from the road
- Walking distance to public transport, local schools and shops
- A short drive to the CBD and beach
- Modern fittings and fixtures
If you have any questions at all or would like to organise a private viewing of this sensational property please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie on 0428 882 864.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.