Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fisherman's Escape - Affordable Ocean Escape
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED THROUGHOUT HOLIDAY PERIOD
A true fisherman's get away, you do not want to miss out on this sensational opportunity to have the ideal holiday pad!
This home has been recognised for its Liveability features - meaning it is healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community with the opportunity for the occupant to greatly reduce their running costs significantly if utilised correctly.
An incredibly well planned out home that is made for entertaining guests on holidays or for getting out and spending time alone or with family away from the hustle and bustle of normal life.
Walk through the front doors and immediately feel the vibe of being relaxed and on holidays - everything you need is ready to go.
Below are just a few of its features - must be seen to be believed.
- Double Garage which could fit 2 cars and a boat or just all your fishing gear!
- 2 single carports for those extra vehicles you have there from all of your visitors
- Large front veranda
- Gas cooking and gas hot water
- Master bedroom with ensuite, BIR, wall mounted r/c a/c
- Laundry with external access
- Well sized 2nd bedroom
- 5000L water tank
- Open living, kitchen and lounge room with wall unit a/c
- Wood combustion heater, perfect for those beautiful winter nights by the sea
Situated just a short drive to the boat ramp and close to the caravan park for all of your extra guests to stay - perfect for Christmas!
An amazing alfresco entertaining area PLUS a granny flat for guest privacy with its very own kitchenette, can easily sleep 4 people.
For any more information or to organise a private viewing please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie on 0428 882 864
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.