Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Functionality and Liveability
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
PRIVATE VIEWINGS ARE WELCOMED
This outstanding 3 bedroom, beautifully spacious home, seriously is one opportunity not to be missed. Planned exceptionally well this 2005 build (approximately) takes into consideration room sizes and proportions to maximize space and orientation on this 303sqm (approximately) allotment. Ideally located and all within walking distance to shops, public transport, TK Shutter Reserve and the magnificent Linear Park.
Maintained beautifully this outstanding home has been upgraded accordingly to take the stress out of ever increasing daily living expenses.
Features of consideration:
- Master bedroom with city and hill views with large walk-in robe and access to ensuite
- Bedroom 2 very good size with built-in robe
- Bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Study nook
- Very versatile 3-way bathroom
- Lovely entrance hall, plus storage and internal access to garage
- Magnificent large formal light filled living looking over private front garden
- Large open living, dining and kitchen with Alfresco access
- Kitchen with sensational large 5 burner gas cook top and oven, plus plenty of storage
- Versatile laundry with external access
- Second w/c
- Outstanding all weather Alfresco area perfect for entertaining all year round and extending the internal entertaining areas
- Single garage with remote panel lift door and back manual roller door accessing back yard and drive through to undercover Alfresco
- Solar PV system assisting in reducing those every increasing power bills
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance gardens
- Great security features throughout
This brilliant property has been recognised by the Centre of Liveability (endorsed by the CSIRO) to have features that make it healthy, comfortable, efficient and connected to the community and offer the opportunity to reduce running costs significantly if utilised correctly by the occupant. This beautiful family home is a true delight offering independent space for the whole family to enjoy. Do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie, call 0428 882 864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.