Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Liveability Plus Location - Unbelievable
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 12 Cars
PRIVATE VIEWINGS WELCOMED BY APPOINTMENT THROUGHOUT HOLIDAY PERIOD
LIVEABILITY - LOCATION
This home has been recognised for its Liveability features - meaning it is healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community with the opportunity for the occupant to greatly reduce their running costs significantly if utilised correctly. Below are a list of just a few of the assets and advantages of this home and its land! If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Lawrie.
The Specific Liveability features identified in this home:
1. Mixed climate zone for the property
2. A vibrant community living experience close by
3. Positive orientation
4. Cross ventilation through the house
5. Heating and cooling zoning
6. Ceiling insulation
7. Appropriately located dense materials (thermal mass)
8. Shading and sun control
9. Efficient heating and cooling devices
10. LED lighting throughout
11. Efficient hot water system
12. Solar System - 4.0KW system with manuals available
13. Low water garden
14. Water efficient devices; shower head with a min of 3 star rating plus duel flush toilets.
15. Rainwater tank which is connected to the house
The Centre for Liveability Real Estate was recently acquired by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO). In order to be recognised for a homes liveability features; the home must tick at a minimum 6 out of the 17 requirements - as you can see, this property ticks a whopping 15 boxes; meaning it has 15 advantageous features to help you minimise your running costs and live comfortably.
Want more information? Below we have delved into some more of the what this property has to offer. Please understand that to talk about this property in depth would require you reading a novel; so if you would like any further information please contact Rachel Lawrie on 0428882864.
Features of the house:
- This home has a 4.0 KW Solar System attached, this system is currently paying enough credit to pay the entire electricity bill plus land rates.
- There are fire sprinklers on the house.
- The home itself is insulated with wool and sisalation in the ceilings, as well as completely new rewiring in the house.
- 2 x fan driven combustion fires in the home along with ceiling fans to all bedrooms and lounge room, plus a decon split system.
- Automatic roller door to car shed, including parking for 4 vehicles in the car shed itself and at least 8 vehicles in another shed.
- The balcony and front deck overlook the property, creek, orchard, Boston Bay and Boston Island.
- Kitchen has 2 separate electric ovens and gas hot plates.
- All Kitchen cupboards and drawers are soft closing.
- Complete walk in pantry room with shelving and cupboards. Dishwasher included
- Kitchen and Pantry cupboards are to full ceiling height.
- 12' ceilings and brand new carpets throughout.
- Spa Bath in main bathroom.
- 3 times magnified makeup mirror in main bathroom.
- Chandeliers in Lounge room and Dining Room.
PLUS - The property is large enough to subdivide! (Subject to Council Consent)
Features of the land:
- Fire sprinklers on the car shed as well as the north and south fences. The sprinkler system is also used currently for the pigeons, chickens and rabbits in hot weather.
- Fire retardant gardens and lawns around the home itself.
- Electric fences around the paddocks within the property with alpacas on site to guard the sheep.
- This property has a highlight add on, being its very own Butcher Shop (nicknamed Wolf Creek) with industrial fridge and bandsaw on site.
- Your running costs are again diminished with a spare solar panel set up for trickle charge for things which are battery opperated, e.g. tractor, mower and boat.
- Lawns, orchard and all gardens set up for automatic timed watering to minimize costs whilst growing your own food!
- Outdoor lighting around house, car shed, implement shed, plus a sensor light for the driveway.
- Centrally situated sheep yards to enable roundups in 5 minutes. All outside paths are paved or cemented.
- Land and yards for horses
- Walking distance to the beach
- Incredible calm and homely feel about the beach side, country property.
Do not miss out! Contact Rachel now to find out more and organise a viewing!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
12 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.